Langsung ke konten utama

The story of my life about the little princess beloved father who was growing up

I Actually, confused to begin the story from where possible from a baby girl who was born 2,85 kg weight in a warm house in the village on a sunny morning that is right on June 5th 1999. baby girl is called funny Muthia Febliana who is now traveling his undergraduate education at University of Tanjungpura. engineering faculty, marine engineering studies program. Maybe it's the beginning of a sentence to start a life story full of blessings from Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.

In the course of this life I will tell you about my personal life that you might be impressed reading it.
New life started when I started studying and studying from the children's park at RA Nurul Islam, then continued at elementary school level at SDN 10 Ngabang, then back again at the junior high school in SMPN 1 Ngabang, then move again in high school which is always loved and full of memories of SMAN 1 Ngabang, and then continues again the higher education that is the beloved University of Tanjungpura. And if Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala allows me, of course, I want to be able to continue my education until the Master.

It's still in the beginning of a word, if I tell you about my life, it can be a beautiful book. Why beautiful because the journey of life is very beautiful because of its beauty I can have a very beautiful family, Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala most beautiful gift created by Allah that have a loving father, a clever cook, who is always willing to sacrifice for his beloved little daughter, have a mother who always makes happy, who always makes sadness a laugh, and the mother who always wipes the tears is sad, and have a very loving brother, smart in computers, and always treat when sick coincidentally my brother is a nurse.

Continue the story, I remember when I wrote something whether it was writing poetry, writing stories, or life experiences my friends always said that my talent was writing because I am known to be very poetic in saying. And of course I love the literature, such as novels and poetry. Like the second it is something that makes me realize that life is not just talk and think alone, but talking and thinking that led to a meaning, then I also like to count because if we count means we are successful to continue life for the next day because life is must count not only as small as counting numbers but counting everything. Actually my goal was to become a journalist, but after I think, then watch a documentary about the beauty of the sea and its utilization. I realize why many people in this world do not care about the sea and the water. Though if it is utilized and the infrastructure can also be made sure it will be very beneficial for everyone and for the future. I remember the movie that I watched the title "In The Heart Of The Sea" and it made me realize why the sea is sometimes considered trivial when the sea is very beneficial to life if we as human beings can use it well. Therefore I chose to go to Marine Engineering because I want to be able to make the eyes of all people in this world can see that the beauty and preciousness of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala creation is the sea.

And further story, I person want to be closer to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala. Because without Allah I can not have a happy family, have friends of all sorts, and also can not be like this. I used to remember the words of my friends why my high school time has not been veiled when my mother is a Muslim shop dealer. Then I answered the veil is indeed our obligation as a religious believer of Islam. But the hijab should be the same as our heart and personality, the hijab is not just for trendy but the hijab should be practiced as well. Where we as a good muslimah should be able to maintain our attitude and ourselves as women who will bear children, a woman who will determine the civilized life in this world. So the hijab is not just a hijab. I wear the hijab after I finish my high school education. And Alhamdullilah after I learn, and I practice my hijab. I am increasingly aware that the hijab is very captivating not because of the trendy, but after wearing the veil I get closer to the creator.

Continue the story again, my hobby is already explained in the writing, I also read. I love reading love books but love is like "Ayat-Ayat Cinta" and “Ketika Cinta Bertasbih” and I like the novel work of “Habiburrahman El Shirazy” I also like to watch movies. All kinds of movies I like let alone the film lifted from the novel.

My dream is to be happy father and mother and all the big families. Can make them happy is the most beautiful thing in life. And I want to be able to see my mom and dad see me later when I graduation, to see me getting married and having children, and being able to go to the holy land with me. Because my life that has been engraved is able to make the father and mother smile happy, and I want to be closer to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala the creator. And of course I want to be able to work in the world of work that I want so far.


Maybe that's the story of my life journey, because if I tell you again maybe this story will not run out because we as human beings will never know until the story of this journey of life will end, because who knows only the creator is Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perbedaan Maritim, Bahari, dan Kelautan

Banyak dari kalangan masyarakat yang menganggap bahwa istilah kemaritiman dan kelautan mempunyai arti yang sama, tetapi sementara ada pendapat bahwa pengertian kelautan mempunyai arti yang lebih luas daripada pengertian kemaritiman, sehingga masih banyak yang belum memahami tentang kelautan dan kemaritiman itu sendiri. Disamping ada istilah kemaritiman dan kelautan juga didapat istilah bahari dalam hal ini saya akan menjelaskan perbedaan itu. MARITIM, merupakan segala aktivitas pelayaran dan perniagaan/perdagangan yang berhubungan dengan kelautan atau disebut pelayaran niaga, sehingga dapat disimpulkan bahwa  maritim adalah Terminologi Kelautan dan Maritim berkenaan dengan laut, yang berhubungan dengan pelayaran perdagangan laut. Contoh: Berlayar, Mancing, Transportasi, Kilang Minyak, Menyelam, dan Navigasi. Pengertian kemaritiman yang selama ini diketahui oleh masyarakat umum adalah  menunjukkan kegiatan di laut yang berhubungan dengan pelayaran dan perdagangan, sehingga

KONSERVASI DAN PERLINDUNGAN PADA TERUMBU KARANG

MARI JAGA DAN LESTARIKAN KEINDAHAN ALAM YANG TIADA TERKIRA Indonesia adalah negara kepulauan terbesar di dunia, dengan panjang garis pantai lebih dari 81.000 km, serta lebih dari 17.508 pulau. Terumbu karang yang luas melindungi kepulauan Indonesia. Walter, 1994 mengestimasi luas terumbu karang Indonesia sekitar 51.000 , sedangkan Tomascik menyebutkan bahwa luas terumbu karang 85.707 . Angka ini belum termasuk terumbu karang di wilayah terpencil yang belum dipetakan atau yang berada di perairan agak dalam. Jika estimasi ini akurat, maka 51% terumbu karang di Asia Tenggara, dan 18% terumbu karang di dunia, berada di perairan Indonesia. Sebagian besar dari terumbu karang ini bertipe terumbu karang tepi ( fringing reefs ), berdekatan dengan garis pantai dan mudah diakses oleh komunitas setempat. Terumbu karang alami ini mempunyai peran penting dalam mendukung kelestarian sumberdaya ikan dan organisme laut, serta berfungsi sebagai pelindung pantai dari aktifitas gelombang dan arus.

PULAU-PULAU Yang Terdapat di KALIMANTAN BARAT dan Penamaan Suatu Pulau

PENGENALAN MARITIM WITH PAK ENDY Dalam sebuah wilayah atau apapun itu, selalu ada penamaan atau yang disebut TOPONIM. dan dalam suatu pembagian wilayah harus sesuai dengan keadaan suatu wilayah dan dipegang oleh hukum yang berlaku dalam pembagian wilayah atau kawasan. Tetapi dalam pembagian wilayah terkadang terdapat unsur alam atau suatu pergeseran yang terjadi akibat siklus alam atau ulah manusia itu sendiri. Dalam hal itu tujuan penamaan yang bisa sebagai tanda kepemilikan, juga merupakan acuan melalui pendataan unsur topografi. Pengetahuan penamaan geografis ini disebut toponimi (topos–nym), yakni ilmu yang mengkaji masalah penamaan unsur topografi buatan maupun alamiah termasuk pembakuan tulisan, pengucapan (fonetik), sejarah, dan hubungan antara nama dengan sumber daya pada sebuah unsur geografis. Toponimi merupakan ilmu terapan terpadu yang melibatkan disiplin geografi, geodesi, geofisik, linguistik, antropologi, sejarah dan hukum. Selanjutnya keseluruhan kajian toponimi